Administrative Assistant - Complete
Current as of: June 27th, 2018
Id : 63976
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Pamela Udey
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Udey via email email@example.com
Our client in SW Calgary is seeking a dynamic Administrative professional for their fast-paced environment! If you are a self-starter, who enjoys a challenge and loves being the glue that holds everyone together, look no further! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Administrative professional with strong computer skills and a keen eye for detail.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Internal memos.
- Obtaining, recording and filing all required approvals.
- Meeting minutes.
- Data entry.
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance.
- Document and agreement creation and submittals.
- Editing and proof reading.
- Run reports for Management.
- Internal and external event planning.
- Christmas party.
- Golf Tournaments.
- Contractor meetings.
- Travel arrangements.
- Reception backup when needed.
- General administrative duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives in a team environment but also works well independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High attention to detail with superior editing and proof reading skills.
- Must have strong MS Office skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.Please quote Job Reference #63976
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Udey via email firstname.lastname@example.orgExecutrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca