Agile Product Owner - Complete
Current as of: January 2nd, 2018
Id : 63428
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Karina Regier
Please submit your resume in Word format directly to Karina Regier via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile Product Owner – E-Commerce Background – 6 month Contract
- The product owner’s main responsibility will be keeping the project going smoothly and stay on time. You should come from a developer background, and are comfortable with Business Analysis and Project Management tasks.
- These dev teams are tasked with a problem, they (and you) collaborate on the solution, try it, test it, and develop a solution. From that point you’ll be helping them develop a timeline, and then will keep them accountable on that timeline. Your budget is their time.
- You have a business analyst background, you can develop user stories in your sleep, you understand what they need to do technically, because you have a technical background.
- Work with 1-2 Calgary-based dev teams on their “problem track”, in addition to working with the business to ensure the product makes sense, answer questions about the tech and the timeline.
- You’ll be working with the business partners to understand true needs and translate that into deliverables.
- Your dev teams could be tasked with “how to maintain customers”, “how to gain more customers”, “how to increase amount of time spent on the website”, “how to improve functionality to make the user experience more positive in this part of the E-Commerce website”.
- Experience in the E-Commerce industry is a significant asset, otherwise, highly Agile team experience would suffice.
- Comfort leading regular agile elements, such as stand ups, product and team retrospective, planning, demos, being the voice of the user, and communicating the value behind each product and prioritization decision.
- Inspect the progress for each story to own acceptance or rejection of completed work.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated BA skills in a software/high tech industry
- Enterprise software development
- Websites, enterprise platforms or services, and mobile applications
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Karina Regier at email@example.com or call Karina at 403 718 5085.
Please Quote Job Reference # 63428
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca