Current as of: April 30th, 2018
Id : 63757
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : MB – Winnipeg
Region : Winnipeg Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at JClark@executrade.com
Tech professionals in Winnipeg!!
Our client is looking for an Atlassian Consultant for a full time, permanent position in Winnipeg. Our client is a frontrunner in providing clients with Atlassian support, configuration, administration, and education of Atlassian products. This self-motivated individual has the interpersonal skills to provide excellent communication and training, as well as other client facing responsibilities. If you are experienced with Atlassian product – with involvement in administration, configuration, support and installs, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Ability to foster strong relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate and educate clients on Atlassian product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Administer, install, configure, and support Atlassian product
- Architect the best solution to meet the client’s requirements
- Develop client process, system and training documentation
- Deliver service to clients on site at their location or remotely
- Working well within a highly collaborative team
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in training, supporting, administering & installing Atlassian product
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- A technical background
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, & Bamboo.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field
Please quote Job Reference #63757
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at JClark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here