Controller - Complete
Current as of: February 6th, 2018
Id : 63375
Category : Finance
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Stephanie Rodenkirchen
We are pleased to be seeking a seasoned Controller for our well-respected Client. If you are a hands-on Operational Controller, passionate about growth, with an entrepreneurial vision to continually expand this unique Company, we’d love to hear from you. The successful incumbent will immediately be a collaborative and contributing member to the leadership team. Our Client has built the Company on customer service, commitment to excellent and a resiliency that is very inspiring, so we are dedicated to finding them a leader who embraces these qualities and wants to join them for the long term.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department.
- Oversee the accounting operations and allocations of subsidiary corporations.
- Work with the various senior stakeholders to effectively implement, improve KPI’s.
- Manage and oversee day to day operations of: accounts payable, invoicing/billing, receivables, payroll and commissions, fixed assets, cost accounting.
- Maintain a system of internal controls over accounting transactions.
- Prepare all budgets by establishing schedules, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Coordinate and manage all key bank relationships.
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records.
- Manage a system of management cost reports.
- Provide financial analyses as needed.
- Cash Flow analysis.
- Prepare any necessary special reporting requested by Leadership/Ownership team as it pertains to special projects, initiatives.
- Coordinate working with any external auditors when necessary.
- Managing the hiring and mentorship of Accounting Staff.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting Degree as well as an Accounting Designation Preferred.
- At least 6 or more years related experience, including management experience.
- Proven ability to create processes, implement change.
- Strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills is a must.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 63375
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Stephanie Rodenkirchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie at 780-732-3892.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca