Customer Service Representative - Complete
Current as of: January 29th, 2018
Id : 63483
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Balzac
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Pamela Udey
Please submit your resume directly to Pamela Udey via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently seeking two Customer Services Representatives for their Balzac location. This role would report to both the Operations Manager as well as the CSR Manager and they are seeking an individual who is flexible and has a strong ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Order intake via email, fax, phone and in person.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Setting up transportation for delivery of goods.
- Assist customers with inquires, price estimations/verifications and availability.
- Inventory verification and inventory counts.
- Working closely with the appropriate teams to ensure inventory levels are maintained.
- Payment transactions.
- Product returns and refunds.
- Data entry/filing.
- Identifying and adhering to all safety procedures.
- Help to maintain the office cleanliness.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Complete daily bank deposits.
- Back up admin support when needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing/logistics environment.
- Advanced skills with Lawson (ERP).
- Advanced Outlook and Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
Please submit your resume directly to Pamela Udey via email at email@example.com
Please quote Job Reference # 63483
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca