Data Entry Clerk
Current as of: February 20th, 2018
Id : 63598
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A self motivated, professional individual with a sense of urgency and a key eye for detail is required by our downtown client for a 6-month temporary position.
Working within a tight knit team in downtown Edmonton, you will be responsible for the timely data entry of documentation. The ability to work accurately with volumes and time sensitive deadlines is essential to excel in this role. The position is a 6-month temporary contract with the possibility of extension.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Data entry of both alpha and alphanumeric information.
- Scanning and other clerical duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a post-secondary education an asset.
- 2-3 years’ related experience in an office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Bank administration training would be an asset
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please quote job reference #63598
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to email@example.com
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here