Data Entry Clerk
Current as of: January 15th, 2018
Id : 63386
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Pamela Udey
Please submit your resume directly to Pamela Udey via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Entry Clerk
Are you great with numbers, have an eye for detail and open to contract and temporary roles?
Executrade is always looking for great Candidates. Currently we are proactively searching for experienced data entry clerks. Preferred Candidates will come from a background of any of the following… Accounting, Data Analysis, Inventory Maintenance or Order Desk/ CSR.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced Typing/ Data Entry Skills
- Advanced Knowledge of the MS Office Excel program
- SAP , Lawson, Access and general CRM system knowledge is Preferred
- High Attention to Detail
- Thorough and Independent in their working style
- Can pick up and “go” with little direction
- Excellent Analyzing Information Awareness
- Results Driven
Please submit your resume directly to Pamela Udey via email at email@example.com
Please quote Job Reference # 63386
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca