Data Integration Analyst - Complete
Current as of: October 26th, 2018
Id : 64381
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Pamela Kassian
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Kassian at email@example.com.
Our Southside client is looking for a Database Integration Specialist. This role will work closely with systems and business intelligence developers as well as business leaders on multiple implementation projects. This role will also provide monitoring support to operations as needed. The role will be a blend of 75% hands on technical and 25% business analytics, so the successful candidate must be open to working directly with business users for requirements gathering. This is a great opportunity to work on enterprise size applications with a high-profile employer.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Maintain and/or convert legacy integrations.
- Export, cleanse and validate data.
- Work with stakeholders as a subject matter expert for integration in gathering requirements, data mapping validation and understanding business use.
- Introduce and champion best-practice uses of data and analytics.
- Development using automated scripts and integration platforms.
- Documentation relating to integration operations.
- Database administration of BI Data Repository.
- Monitoring and support of databases, including for cloud environments.
- Assist with training for ongoing support relating to integrations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of related BSc degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in database development and data integrations.
- 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ETL data transfers, SSIS
- Strong hands on experience with integration platforms such as, Mulesoft, Tibco, Dell Boomi, Zapier.
- MS Certification preferred.
- Please note this position will be subject to a criminal record check.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided
Please quote Job Reference #64381
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Kassian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here