ERP Reporting Analyst - Complete
Current as of: May 31st, 2018
Id : 63926
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our client is looking for an ERP Reporting Analyst who is interested in translating operations and finance ERP data into useful dashboards and reporting tools for internal and external customers. This individual will spend a great deal of time working hand-in-hand with the IS team on a working level, and interface with Finance/Sales/Operations management from a customer perspective.
Day to day you will perform a variety of data analysis and development tasks against their relational databases and create reports that will help drive key business decisions. Analysis will be in the form of reports built using Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). The successful candidate will also demonstrate an interest in applications development, programming and support. You will become an expert on both the accounting and operations processes and systems.
If you are an ERP Reporting Analyst, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Acquiring & transforming raw data into meaningful and useful system driven reporting tools.
- Working closely with Sales & Finance management to gather requirements for analysis & reporting.
- Working closely with the IS team to identify data sources & develop queries to extract accurate data.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, design, development, & deployment of business intelligence & analytical solutions.
- Communicate accurate findings of analysis in non-technical language.
- Work closely with the sales & operational group to understand current & historical business practices.
- SQL database development, SSRS report development & internal applications support.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A diploma or certificate in Computer Science or Business Intelligence or related.
- Experience writing SQL scripts – SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Excel (macro development / VB scripting).
- Experience in Business Intelligence projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels and types of users, understand stakeholder’s business requirements.
- Ability to translate requirements into meaningful information and reporting.
- Exposure to programming languages such as C#, VBA, .net framework, database architectures, etc. would be an asset.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is an asset.
- Experience with Power BI is an asset.
Please quote Job Reference #63926
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca