Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: October 19th, 2017
Id : 62794
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com.
We have an immediate need for experienced Executive Assistants for multiple temporary roles within Edmonton and the surrounding area!
We are currently working on multiple temporary positions that require individuals with experience providing support at the Executive level.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Managing calendars for executive staff.
- Organizing meetings and catering.
- Composing meeting minutes, agenda’s and meeting packages.
- Organizing travel and accommodations.
- Word processing of general documentation such as letters, reports and presentations.
- Reconciliation of expense and Visa statements.
- Other senior administrative tasks as required.
- Experience providing support to boards and committee’s ideal.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years related experience.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Office skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills along with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Professional appearance, diplomacy and demeanor.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will commence with experience.
Positions are available to start immediately!
Please quote Job Reference #6279
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca