Current as of: March 19th, 2018
Id : 63645
Category : Administrative
Location/City : Edmonton, AB
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced Executive Assistant is required for an extremely busy professional office near the downtown core!
We require an experienced Executive Assistant to join our organization for a 2-3 month temporary position. In this role you will be tasked with providing high level administrative support to the Corporate Services Team. To succeed in the responsibilities of the position you will need to have outstanding organizational, time management and critical thinking skills.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Calendar management for CEO.
- Organizing travel and accommodations for team
- Meeting management; agenda preparation, minute taking.
- Ensuring all CEO meetings & notes are properly documented in CRM/ATS.
- Preparing internal reporting packages and additional documentation.
- Managing building access, cell and land line allocation to employees, computer asset management.
- Assist in creating systems and processes related to the business unit.
- Assist CFO as required.
- Other related administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Office skills and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Professional appearance and demeanor is a must.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
- Confident decision maker with critical thinking skills; ability to stay one step ahead of the situation and anticipate needs of the CEO.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay will commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference # 63645
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here