Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: August 30th, 2017
Id : 62899
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our south-side client is seeking a professional Executive Assistant for their team. If you are seeking a new challenge, then read on to see if this might be your next career move!
Offering great hours and great benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Reporting to the CFO, responsibilities for this role will include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Maintaining executive calendar including scheduling various meetings and appointments, coordinating travel and preparing expense claims.
- Preparing meeting agendas, meeting minutes and reporting of follow up actions plans on quarterly meetings
- Coordinating catering for various management and committee meetings.
- Reviewing all documents, reports, and correspondence for format, content, grammar, and spelling and making edits as necessary.
- Maintaining contract filing and contract tracking system while further streamlining efficiencies for contract management process.
- Maintaining organization of the finance documents and folders in SharePoint.
- Supervising and overseeing the receptionist position, includes back up as may be required, and to source back up reception in receptionists’ absence.
- Assist with Facilities maintenance and participate in the corporate Health & Safety committee as co-chair.
- Other related administrative duties as they relate to Corporate services
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 4-5 years experience in a related role.
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, preferred.
- Experience in supervision of employees or a team lead position is an asset.
- Experience working in a financial team is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills for developing effective work relationships with senior management, staff, service providers, and clients.
- Positive, poised, and professional working style with the ability to protect confidential information and use discretion and tact.
- Highly organized team player, flexible and adaptable to change.
- High attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and thoroughness.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with SharePoint is desirable.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is $60,000-$65,000 per year; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefit package with a generous pension plan is also provided!
Please quote Job Reference #62899
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca