Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: September 17th, 2018
Id : 64210
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Great opportunity to work with an outstanding established organization! Our downtown client is actively seeking a professional Executive Assistant. If you are confident, highly organized and looking for a new challenge, let’s see if this might be your next career move!
Supporting the Vice President and handling office management duties for a team of 20, this role is very interesting and diverse.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for calendar management and coordinating detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas including compiling briefing documents for related meetings.
- As gatekeeper, you will review external and internal mail and screen phone calls to the Vice President.
- Responsible for gathering market intelligence, trends, competitive activity, including analyzing important data and creating reports for the Vice President’s review.
- Ensure that all agreements and compliance with vendors and stakeholders are met in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for preparing various internal and external letters, memorandums, presentations and reports.
- Coordinates/organizes and schedules various events and meetings such as the Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions as required; prepares meeting notes and tracks follow up actions items.
- Office manager functions such as tracking employee hours and vacation, approving hourly employees time sheets, managing all suppliers and service providers for the office.
- Responsible for establishing general office processes and procedures.
- Primary IT contract to determine needs, authorize upgrades for new equipment, repairs, etc.
- Manage the office regarding work-space constraints, office equipment and employee requests for tools and supplies.
- Provide support and resources for office administration.
- Identify and communicate with stakeholders regarding any security, maintenance or repair issues.
- Provide various project support by managing research activities.
- Distribution of lease documentation for review and execution.
- Other related activities/projects as they relate to the business.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years in a related position.
- Ability to prioritize quickly and effectively problem solve.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to details will be required.
- Effectively and cost-efficiently source resources and solutions.
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements.
- Experience in the commercial / residential home building industry or related field considered an asset (land development & planning, municipal government, real estate etc.) an asset.
- Prior experience of working in legal administration will be an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is approximately $65,000-$70,000 plus; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #64210
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here