Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: December 22nd, 2017
Id : 63064
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Our professional downtown client is seeking a “seasoned” professional with a passion for excellence and strong attention to detail. Is this you?
Successful candidates will be confident, proactive and forward thinking.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Providing senior level administrative support to various Partners, Senior Managers and other professionals.
- Organizing and coordinating internal and external meetings and conference calls; including preparing information packages, agendas, organizing logistics, attending meetings, capturing and following up on action items.
- Coordinating extensive travel arrangements for the Partner(s) and the project team.
- Managing email, voicemail and calendar.May be required to respond on the executives’ behalf.
- Acting on behalf of executives to handle matters, some of which are highly confidential in nature.
- Handling inquiries from team members and following up on emerging issues. Decision making where appropriate, on behalf of executives.
- Interfacing with high–level internal and external contacts with considerable autonomy.
- Setting up and maintain filing, coordinating mailing of information, reports and marketing material.
- Working on multiple and complex reports, presentations and proposals.This will include gathering content, making edits, and following corporate brand standards when formatting/drafting documents.
- Coordinate marketing events with the assistance of the marketing department.
- Other related tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4-5 years working at an intermediate – senior executive/administrative assistant level in a professional environment for senior professionals.
- Preferred post secondary education.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills. Ability to take instruction accurately.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work effectively in a team environment. Proven editing and proof–reading skills.
- Experienced self–starter with the ability to multi–task and is detail oriented. Must be comfortable working with large volumes of information in a fast–paced environment.
- Highly developed technical skills working with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe Professional, and is able to quickly learn specific software.
- Flexible and accommodating of irregular hours on an infrequent basis.
- Possesses a high level of professionalism and has negotiation skills. Mature, independent and outgoing is able to gain the support of others.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided and salary range is approximately $60,000 per year.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #63064
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca