Finance and Administrative Coordinator
Current as of: October 3rd, 2017
Id : 62773
Category : Finance
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Stephanie Rodenkirchen
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Stephanie Rodenkirchen at email@example.com or call Stephanie at 780-732-3892.
*A fantastic opportunity to work with the leading company within the luxury brands industry in Vancouver BC.
The ‘Finance & Administrative Coordinator’ provides proactive and organized support to areas of finance, accounting and administration for our well established and growing client. The successful candidate will be customer service oriented, and has a track record for going above and beyond the norm. They will be someone who is held in high regard and is extremely team oriented, strives to exceed expectations of the managing directors and leadership team members.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Proactive service oriented approach to daily accounting duties.
- Articulate with presenting financial components/information to leadership team.
- Basic to intermediate accounting skills required.
- Manages capital assets, credit apps, banking needs, invoicing and coding.
- Ability to streamline processes, adding improvements to the systems in place.
- Strong presentation generation skills, utilizing raw data.
- Excellent soft skills when it comes to communication and facilitation for presentations.
Administrative and Executive Support
- Manage all EA duties effectively.
- Display a collaborative approach with peers.
- Coordinating and booking travel.
- Coordination of insurance and leasing needs.
- Filing various documents.
- Vacation approvals and calendar maintenance for executives.
- Coordinating validation and completion of contracts and for special events.
- Facilitate and create positive experiences for visitors, including – setting up meeting rooms.
- Answering/returning calls on behalf of executives as applicable.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Computer proficient, with advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Concur, etc.
- Basic to intermediate accounting knowledge/experience.
- EA skills regarding calendars, outlook, meetings, organization, travel bookings, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and collaborative can do attitude.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference # 62773
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Stephanie Rodenkirchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie at 780-732-3892
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca