Current as of: May 17th, 2018
Id : 63894
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our Calgary client is seeking a Firmware Engineer/Developer to join their product development team. The successful individual will enjoy exploring new technologies and is well-versed in bringing hardware products to market. You will have broad experience with embedded systems to give you the skills to take a concept from requirement analysis and design through to implementation, manufacturing and deployment.
If you are a Firmware Engineer, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Design and implement firmware to attain architectural and functional requirements.
- Maintain and achieve performance and quality metrics.
- Work on features which include embedded applications and bootloaders.
- Recommend hardware solutions to compliment customer and market requirements.
- Establish a firmware development strategy based on system architecture and deliverables.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Create schedules and budgets for development activities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with DSP based embedded products.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Experience designing interfaces using USB, I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet and/or others.
- Experience in electronics hardware and firmware development using C programming language.
- Experience in an Embedded Software environment.
- Knowledge of working with audio product would be an asset.
Please quote Job Reference #63894
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here