Full Stack Senior Software Developer
Current as of: May 17th, 2018
Id : 63893
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our Calgary client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Senior Software Developer to join their team. If you are motivated to develop across all layers of innovative cloud-based solutions which include interactive web applications, cloud services, and supporting API’s, this could be the role for you!
If you are a Full Stack Senior Software Developer, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Design and develop new features across all application layers.
- Maintain and achieve performance standards.
- Research and pitch new technologies and ideas to support the business.
- Perform full life cycle feature development.
- Design, implement and release product using a continuous delivery approach based on automated, repeatable and reliable releases.
- Work collaboratively with other developers, UX and QA in a Scrum team.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a cloud-based environment – MS Azure or AWS.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience developing responsive user interfaces.
- Experience developing real-time and/or RESTful API services.
- Experience developing enterprise level features.
- Experience with server-side and web development.
- Excited about learning and picking up new technologies.
- Experience with all parts of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
Please quote Job Reference #63893
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here