Helpdesk Support Specialist - Complete
Current as of: February 12th, 2018
Id : 63486
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jclark@executrade.com
Our client is looking for an energetic Help Desk Support Specialist for a full time, permanent position. Our Calgary client is an advanced leader in providing cost effective and operationally efficient telecommunication services. This self-motivated individual has a positive attitude, is goal oriented and has the ability to foster strong relationships. If you are a Junior/Intermediate Help Desk professional with experience in providing the highest quality of customer service, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Ability to manage Tier 1 support requests.
- Ability to solve challenges and make decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- IT Support or Help Desk experience.
- Working well within a highly collaborative team.
- Understanding of Network & Server infrastructure.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience handling tier 1 requests.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Technical knowledge in Network and Server topics.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Network/Telecommunications experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Mitel would be considered an asset.
Please quote Job Reference #63486
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jclark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca