HR Advisor - Complete
Current as of: February 12th, 2018
Id : 63495
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Our well-established client is seeking an HR Advisor to join their team! If you are a confident HR professional with strong communication skills, then read on to see if this might be your next career opportunity!
Acting as primary liaison at the Branch level, responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for the implementation of new policies and programs as initiated by Head Office.
- Primary liaison between employees/managers and Head Office regarding career development, performance management and other employee relations matters.
- Assist with streamlining and improving HR processes.
- Responsible for Benefit administration including managing WCB/STD/LTD claims.
- Responsible for payroll administration.
- Support managers in termination meetings and handle follow up communications.
- Other related HR activities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 5-7 years experience in an Advisor or Generalist role.
- Must have a degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Must be current with all HR related legislation.
- Must be confident and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment.
- Experience working independently as a sole HR professional in an organization is an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for this position is approximately $65,000 per year; comprehensive benefit package is also provided!
Please quote Job Reference #62973
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca