Human Resource Consultant
Current as of: January 18th, 2018
Id : 63525
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Stoppler Hughes no two days are the same! A subsidiary of ECL Group of Companies, we are a dynamic consulting firm providing full service HR support to clients in a variety of industries. We’re expanding and are looking to add to our team.
The HR Consultant provides support to our managed service clients with regular onsite office hours and daytime “on call” support. Typically, we’re the generalist onsite once or twice a week, but we also drop into new clients to conduct independent audits, investigations and project support.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Full spectrum recruitment.
- Onboarding (walking the employee through forms etc.).
- Benefits registration (dependant on provider).
- Documentation / SOP Creation for HR Processes.
- Training on Policies and Procedures.
- Guidance on Employment Legislation, Performance Management & Discipline.
- General support for managers as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Human Resource Consultant with 3-5 years of generalist experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference #63525
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to email@example.com .
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here