IT Support Specialist - Complete
Current as of: November 19th, 2018
Id : 64412
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our client is looking for a Junior IT Support Technician for a full time permanent opportunity. This role includes; Tier 2 support, supporting a team of over 200 employees, some travel and after hours may be required. If you are a Junior/Intermediate IT Support Technician with experience in providing the highest quality of customer service, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Ability to manage Tier 2 support requests.
- Ability to support Desktop, Laptop, Printers, and Tablets, as well as Windows 7-10 operating systems.
- Ability to support Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Office 365, etc.
- You will be supporting all I.T. tools throughout the company.
- Supporting disaster recovery operations and hardware.
- Ability to support Portable Handheld computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Diagnose and solve various day to day IT issues.
- Ability to go the extra mile in customer service.
- Desktop set up, troubleshooting, moving equipment, & creating network accounts.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience handling tier 2 requests.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience supporting handheld devices.
- Ability to balance the occasional trip to B.C.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Technical knowledge in Network and Server topics.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Please quote Job Reference #64412
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca