Leasing Manager - Complete
Current as of: December 22nd, 2017
Id : 63222
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our south-side client is seeking a Leasing Manager for their team! As a well-established Canadian company, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Read on to see if this is your next career move to showcase your skills and experience!
Experience in managing negotiations and completion of offers to lease will be critical to this role! Project Management certification an asset!
Reporting to the Director, responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage negotiation, completion of offers to lease documents, including working with Branch Managers, Landlords and the Operations and Legal Department.
- Lead contact person regarding day-to-day property management matters including lease interpretation, etc.
- Advise Store Managers on property tax analysis process.
- Manage and/or participate in assessment of property and building adequacy/inspections, environmental and geotechnical factors and/or investigations.
- Lead broker relationships and all real estate searches in new and existing company markets. Work closely with Branch Managers and internal stakeholders on finding real estate solutions to meet new store or store relocation needs.
- Build market intelligence on rents, land prices and building costs, and manage a network of business partnerships and relationships with landlords, contractors and associations.
- Collaborate and/or provide support to Branch Managers and external construction managers/teams on tenant improvement work.
- Participate in the development and documentation of practices, procedures and processes for Real Estate initiatives.
- Participate in overall Real Estate planning and budget preparation.
- Lead/participate in special projects and/or cross-functional teams with internal and external groups.
- Participate in all safety initiatives, as required.
- Travel required: 10-15% for project site visits (assess site viability, meet with landlords and Store Managers, scope out renovations/construction).
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High intermediate to advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate professionally, appropriately, and effectively with all levels of stakeholders (verbally and written).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management (planning to implementation) skills, with high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and collaborate within a team environment.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, prioritize and execute multiple projects.
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Diploma or University degree (business preferable but not required), other relevant education and minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in related industries (real estate/automotive) would be considered an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided; salary to commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference #63222
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Apply Online Here
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca