Current as of: May 16th, 2018
Id : 63939
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Unique Opportunity! Our well-established client is adding to their team! If you have direct experience in commercial retail leasing, we want to hear from you!
Great opportunity to work with a stable company in a salaried position!
Reporting to the Director of Leasing, responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prepare and send out rental proposal/offer to lease.
- Negotiate terms, including but not limited to rent, area, fixturing period, tenant improvement allowance, exclusives, construction schedule, etc. until finalized.
- Monitoring of condition dates.
- Initial marketing, contact/response with brokers.
- Facilitate review of tenants and/or sub-tenants.
- Collect financial statements/credit checks where necessary/applicable.
- Prepare extension agreements, if required.
- Preparation of draft lease, negotiation of lease.
- Liaise with construction/tenant coordinator on coordination of working drawings.
- Work with tenant coordinator for turnover/possession for fixturing.
- Follow up with tenant upon opening for business.
- Coordination of broker commission, if any.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong PC skills and highly competent in Microsoft word and excel.
- Able to multitask at a high level of efficiency.
- Ability to work with others in a positive manner in a high workload environment.
- Being able to work at desk for long periods of time.
- High level of phone & email interaction with tenants, brokers, consultants, clients and general public.
- Must have vehicle to travel to various sites for meetings with tenants.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is $75,000 to $100,000 plus per year; based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63939
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here