Litigation Legal Assistant
Current as of: May 16th, 2018
Id : 63965
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com .
Our south-side client is looking for a seasoned Litigation Legal Assistant! If you are tired of the downtown commute and looking to make a change, then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities for the position include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Providing support to one or two lawyers including managing files.
- Identifying and recording/tracking limitation periods.
- Dictation including preparation of letters, briefs and pleadings.
- Handling photocopying, faxing, emails.
- Other administrative/clerical tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have 3-4 plus years of experience in Litigation.
- Must have extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven knowledge and familiarity of legal terms.
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary range will commensurate with experience; Offering a benefit package too!
Please quote Job Reference #63965
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy at 780-702-5250.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca.Apply Online Here