Litigation Legal Assistant - Complete
Current as of: April 3rd, 2018
Id : 63496
Category : Legal
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com .
Tired of the downtown commute? Our south-side client is adding to their team and looking for a Litigation Legal Assistant! Great people! Great environment!
If you possess 2-5 years of experience in Litigation and enjoy working in a positive and relaxed work environment, then this might be the change you are looking for! Great opportunity to showcase your skills and experience! Check it out!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Providing support to one or two lawyers including managing files.
- Identifying and recording/tracking limitation periods.
- Dictation including preparation of letters, briefs and pleadings.
- Handling photocopying, faxing, emails.
- Other administrative/clerical tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge and familiarity of legal terms.
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is approximately $50,000-$65,000 plus per year; based on skills and level of experience. Offering a benefit package too!
Please quote Job Reference #61298
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy at 780-702-5250.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca.