Marketing and Sales Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: October 17th, 2017
Id : 63086
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Do you have experience in Sales and Marketing? This role is a combination of Inside Sales with the passion for marketing. You will be reaching out via phone to qualify incoming leads and prospects for leads in target accounts.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prompt effective response and initial qualification of new inbound leads.
- Outbound lead generation- cold calls, draft and send e-mails, carry out data mining and networking to generate new client meetings and “lunch & learn” opportunities to engineers, project owners, C.E. Contractors and plant/production managers.
- Be responsible for monthly lead generation objectives.
- Identify & record customer needs and engage prospective customers through a consultative, “solution provider” approach.
- Report activities via CRM (Salesforce).
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 3+ years of SDR /sales development experience for civil engineering or technical company.
- A ‘hunter’ mentality – comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads with a passion for sales.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to passionately advocate and effectively present Company’s Products and Services to broad range of prospective customers. .
- Capability to work in a global, cross-continent & time zone team and setting.
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM – 2 yrs. experience (or equivalent) Proficient in MS Office.
Compensation and Benefits
- A salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #63086
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca