Member Services Supervisor - Complete
Current as of: January 5th, 2018
Id : 63344
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
Member Services Supervisor.
Temporary Job Opportunity.
Hours fluctuate between daytime/evenings/weekends.
Do you have Member Services Management/Supervisory background within a Recreational or Hospitality environment? If so, please read onward!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide outstanding service to Members, resolving Member concerns immediately and taking appropriate action on all inquiries.
- Supervise the Main Reception and Member Services staff, ensuring accurate direction of all phone calls and respond to caller’s in a professional manner.
- Ensure all Member Services Staff are professional in appearance, have their name tag visible, and are greeting all Members and guests, learning and regularly using Members’ names, and promoting programs and services.
- Prepare and provide schedule to the Member Services Staff in a timely manner, ensuring all respective paperwork as it relates to the schedule for payroll processing.
- Assist Member Services Staff with daily responsibilities, troubleshooting, and making empowered decisions which will meet and/or exceed the Members’ expectations.
- Disseminate any building maintenance related issues to the Maintenance Staff and follows up to ensure effective handling of such issues.
- Ensure the continued functioning of services, such as the main printer as well as ensuring adequate stock of office supplies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Business Management/Administration degree or related field.
- 5 – 10 years related experience including 2 years of supervisory background.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation and Benefit
- Rate: $25.00/hour
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 63344
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Marilyn Chorney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 780-944-0023.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca