Current as of: April 17th, 2018
Id : 63663
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
YYC – we are seeking a .NET Developer for a full-time opportunity!
Our client is in search of a .NET Developer for a full time, permanent position located in Calgary. Our client is an advanced leader in the transportation industry. The successful individual would be primarily focused on supporting and maintaining existing code, as well as working on implementing and supporting new features and projects. If you are a Junior/Intermediate .NET Developer – we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Primarily supporting and maintaining existing code.
- Implementing new features.
- Adhering to all development standards – documentation, coding, etc.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Working within a highly collaborative team.
- Working on internal applications as well as other projects in the pipeline.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Application Development.
- Working with GPS technologies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Experience supporting existing applications.
- 1-5 years of experience in ASP.NET – C# development.
- Experience with application development.
- Experience with SQL server.
- Experience with GPS technologies would be considered an asset.
Please quote Job Reference #63663
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here