.NET Developer - Complete
Current as of: June 13th, 2018
Id : 63779
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at JClark@executrade.com
YYC – we are seeking a .NET Developer for a full-time opportunity!
Our client is in search of a .NET Developer for a full time, permanent position located in Calgary. Our client is focused on software development which services the needs of electric utility companies. The successful individual will be working to implement new features, refresh and maintain existing code, and have experience in an enterprise environment. If you are a .NET Developer – we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Implementing new features
- Maintaining and continuously refreshing existing code
- Working within a highly collaborative team
- Contribute to activities such as; requirement gathering, writing use cases, technical design, and prototyping
- Working on internal applications as well as other projects in the pipeline
- Experience with SQL Server
- Integrating RESTful APIs
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 4+ years of experience in ASP.NET – C# development.
- Experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Hands on experience with REST API’s.
- Experience with SQL server.
- Experience working with source control such as Git.
- High level understanding of the architecture and design components.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Ability to perform site visits if necessary.
Please quote Job Reference #63779
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at JClark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here