Current as of: May 17th, 2018
Id : 63847
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at JClark@executrade.com
YYC – we are seeking a .NET Developer for a full-time opportunity in the Beltline area!
Our client is in search of a .NET Developer for a full time, permanent position located in Calgary. The successful individual would be primarily focused on new code, as well as refreshing and rearchitecting existing code. If you are a .NET Developer – we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Primarily focused on implementing new features.
- Maintaining and continuously refreshing existing code.
- Working within a highly collaborative team.
- Working on internal applications as well as other projects in the pipeline.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Making applications that are Tablet and ERP focused.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Integrating RESTful APIs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in ASP.NET – C# development.
- Experience coding in C#.
- Hands on experience with REST API’s.
- Experience with SQL server.
- Experience working with MVC.
- Experience working in a TDD environment.
- Experience with SharePoint would be considered an asset.
- Experience with React or Angular would be considered an asset.
Please quote Job Reference #63847
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at JClark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Apply Online Here
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca