Office Administrator - Complete
Current as of: January 2nd, 2018
Id : 63192
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our west end client is adding to their team! If you are a highly organized team player with strong attention to detail, then we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to further build their career!
Offering a friendly, easygoing office culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As Office Administrator, your responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Handling and re-directing incoming calls, taking messages, greeting incoming visitors, etc.
- Supporting the Sales team by expediting orders, as well as scanning and filing all daily/incoming paperwork.
- Managing all incoming/outgoing mail and couriers by distributing items to the appropriate person/department.
- Assist with ordering of all office and kitchen supplies.
- Providing administrative support to other departments and projects as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2+ years in a related/administrative role.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is $37,000-$40,000 per year. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided!
Please quote Job Reference #63192
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca