Current as of: October 11th, 2018
Id : 64403
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Great Opportunity to build your Office experience! If you are an energetic self-starter that loves working in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has been growing, growing, growing!
Our south-side client is seeking a fun, energetic, details-oriented person to join their team!
Read on to see if this might be your next move!
Responsible for handling Office Administration duties including overseeing the showroom, you will be responsible for the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for a variety of office duties and administration such as ordering office/kitchen supplies, maintaining the organization and inventory in the showroom, etc.
- Providing administrative support to the sales team including creating client proposals, creating and following-up on orders, sourcing out products, facilitating logo process, coordinating delivery etc.
- Handling front end Reception including receiving couriers and clients, answering phones, etc.
- Uploading data into QuickBooks
- Other related tasks as they relate to the day to day business
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-year experience in an office setting an asset
- Must be flexible and adaptable with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail
- Social media experience is an asset
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make quick decisions required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for the position to commensurate with experience; approximately $37,000-$40,000 per year; Health Spending account and additional perks included!
Please quote Job Reference #64403
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here