Office Administrator - Complete
Current as of: December 18th, 2018
Id : 64661
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Ashley Dang
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ashley Dang at email@example.com
Great opportunity available for an administrative professional. Our well-established client offers great perks – who doesn’t love having Fridays off in the summer time? If you possess great telephone skills and have a natural ability for attention to detail – this may be the perfect job for you!
Our south side client is currently seeking a front desk office administrator. As the first point of contact for all visitors, you will ensure that people enter and leave the office with a smile on their face! To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication skills, be able to manage quickly-changing priorities and effectively work with a diverse team.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls using a multi-line switchboard.
- Forwarding relevant emails and documents to the appropriate staff member.
- Greeting clients/visitors and managing a visitor’s log.
- Distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and couriers
- Drafting letters, memos and other correspondence.
- Liaising with vendors regarding office and coffee supplies.
- Coordination of meetings/lunches including ordering catering and meeting room set-up/tear-down.
- Accurate data entry of client contact information into the software system.
- Ensure tidiness of the front lobby/office area.
- Other related duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min 2- 3 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS office.
- Interest or familiarity with basic accounting would be an asset.
- Overtime is required for a few months in the year
- Fridays off in the summer!
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will commensurate based on skills and experience.
Please quote Job Reference #64661
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ashley Dang firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here