Office Administrator - Complete
Current as of: April 12th, 2018
Id : 63753
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Our west end client is adding to their team! If you are a highly organized team player with strong attention to detail, then we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to further build their career!
Offering a friendly, easygoing office culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The office administrator ensures smooth running of the office and contributes to ongoing improvements and efficiencies.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Handle incoming calls and responding to inquires by phone and email
- Prepare customer communications/bulletins
- Input orders/quotes
- Update and maintain a detailed customer data base
- Receive/confirm inventory and post transactions in SAP
- Understand administration process with respect to billing (assigned/unassigned)
- Maintain and organize high paper volumes
- Manage daily mail and shipments
- Filing and other administrative duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2-3 plus years’ experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Must be able to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Working knowledge is SAP preferred
- Post-Secondary Education in relevant field is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for this position is $40-$42K Plus; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63753
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here