Office Adminstrator - Complete
Current as of: June 28th, 2018
Id : 64023
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Opportunity with well-established organization!
Our client that is located close to downtown, is adding to their team. If you are professional and highly organized with strong people skills, then check this out!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
Reporting to the Office Manager, in a team, you will be responsible for providing a variety of administrative tasks to the firm, including reception relief.
Responsibilities also include:
- Organizing incoming/outgoing mail and couriers, distributing mail and incoming faxes and other related tasks.
- Responsible for scanning and processing large photocopy jobs; ordering office supplies and office equipment maintenance.
- Opening and closing legal files and putting together binders and briefs.
- Arranging meetings and other related tasks.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in a related role.
- Post-secondary diploma or certification in office administration.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates solid time management and organizational skills.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience fulfilling reception duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient knowledge working with computers including Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is $42,000-$45,000 per year; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #64023
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca