Current as of: January 9th, 2018
Id : 63008
Category : Construction Management
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Sloan Challand
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Sloan Challand via email at email@example.com.
Project Manager: will be responsible to effectively and efficiently steward commercial developments through the various stages of design and construction, starting with the initial site development, through to building construction, tenant improvements, and then turnover.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Plans and manages the design, construction and regulatory implementation program for individual commercial development projects;
- Establishes and maintains construction budgets and schedules in consultation with construction company partner(s);
- Liaises internally to ensure smooth process delivery, assistance with the evaluation of development opportunities, and on-going interface with the market place and business partners;
- Engages and oversees design consultants, construction companies, utility providers and other industry partners as required;
- Establishes, monitors, and manages project schedules, budgets, securities and cash flows;
- Responsible for the change management and overall administration process during the design and construction implementation;
- Liaises with major tenant’s construction personnel during the development process;
- Internal liaison to cost deals and established tenant timeframes;
- Participates in the sunset review on completed developments;
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in engineering, architectural technology, construction and/or project management;
- 5-7 years of experience as an owner’s representative, construction project manager or a combination of both;
- Successful and well-rounded background in positions of similar scope and seniority in commercial construction (retail, office, and mixed-use).
- Is adept in all components of the development process that includes design coordination, construction implementation, building turnover, and commissioning;
- PMP and LEED accreditations are desirable;
- Understands sustainable building practices;
- Well organized, focused and productive, able to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop, analyze and interpret financial data;
- Has established positive relationships with external stakeholders (consultants, contractors, vendors, regulators);
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive compensation and benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63008
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Sara Harding via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca