Project Manager – Tunnelling - Complete
Current as of: January 12th, 2018
Id : 63457
Category : Construction Management
Location/City : ON – Toronto
Region : Toronto Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Ian Strate
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ian Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager for its Infrastructure/Tunneling group based in Toronto!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage scheduling and budgetary requirements of project to ensure successful, timely and profitable completion.
- Proven ability to build and manage a strong team with requisite skill sets to perform well under tight deadlines.
- Specialize in managing projects in the $5M range.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and provide progress reports as necessary.
- Champion health and safety initiatives.
- Coordinate project activities with regulatory or government agencies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (or related field).
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer.
- 7 – 10 years of related experience (or equivalent combination).
- Must have tunneling or infrastructure experience.
- Valid driver license.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, MS Project, Primavera, HCSS and B2W.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #63457
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ian Strate at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca