QA Lead - Complete
Current as of: July 21st, 2016
Id : 61198
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Kelly Vertes
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
We are searching for a talented and dynamic Lead QA analyst to join our clients’ growing, fast paced start-up that will be at the fore front of regulated and secure p2p transactions using web and mobile platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The QA Lead will work in collaboration with the Technical Director to deliver high quality, robust and scalable mobile banking solutions.
- Have a hands on approach while the team expands.
- Review business requirements, technical documents, functional requirements to analyze product changes and new features.
- Work cross functionally with UI/UX Designer, Development, IT, Business Analyst, Product Owners to diagnose technical issues, identify limitations, resolve defects and verify corrective actions.
- Be knowledgeable in relating to consumer finance applications and extensive quality methodologies in automation/manual test frameworks.
- Extensive abilities in testing multi-layered micro services architecture, load testing, security and knowledge of deployment are required.
- It will be the duty of the QA lead to push planning, estimation and the coordination of testing activities.
- Any quality issues or defects will be identified, documented/tracked and resolved using our defect tracking system to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing a systems software quality assurance team
- Expertise testing front end web applications, responsive designs and mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Scalable web applications testing
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Load/performance testing
- History of raising the quality bar and encouraging teams to achieve them
- QA Experience in the context of both Agile and Waterfall software development
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter, etc) and automated regression testing.
- Implementing automated testing from a previously manual system
Competitive salary will be based off level of expertise and related experience.
Please quote Job Reference #61198
If you are proactive, and willing to learn, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at email@example.com or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here