Receptionist - Complete
Current as of: January 8th, 2018
Id : 63237
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
Location – Central Edmonton – Law Firm
Temporary Assignment – 2 to 3 months, possibly longer
Hours of work – 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide professional support at the front desk within a busy law firm.
- Answer approximately 3 to 4 phone lines.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, boardrooms and catering.
- Prepare packages for meetings and clean boardrooms.
- Typing of confidential correspondence, documents and contracts.
- Maintain a high standard file system and ensure information is readily accessible.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Solid 3 to 5 years of related reception/administrative experience, preferably within a law firm.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently within demanding deadlines.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Please quote Job Reference: 63237
Please submit your resume directly to Marilyn Chorney at email@example.com or call Marilyn directly at 780-944-0023.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca