Administrative Assistant - Complete
Current as of: June 21st, 2018
Id : 64019
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Pamela Udey
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Udey via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Calgary client is seeking a full time, seasonal Administrative professional with a positive attitude for their fast-paced environment! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 – 3 years of previous office experience. Strong customer service and communication skills are a must!!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answering and directing calls.
- Greeting all visitors.
- Incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Sorting, scanning and filing.
- Electronic filing.
- General administrative duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience working in an office environment.
- Minimum High School diploma.
- Post-secondary or administrative training considered an asset.
- Experience working with a basic switchboard.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives in a team environment but also works well independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.Please quote Job Reference #64019
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Udey via email email@example.comExecutrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca