Receptionist - Complete
Current as of: February 6th, 2018
Id : 63532
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Nisku
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laurie at 780-732-3887.
Are you an experienced, professional receptionist open to temporary work in the Nisku/Leduc area?
My client, an international energy services provider requires an experienced receptionist to join their team for a 4-week contract position (possibility of extension).
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer all incoming calls
- Greet and assist visitors and vendors as required
- Mail and courier control
- Word processing and data entry
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Other administrative tasks as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum1-3 years of reception experience
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Ability to work in a busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate of $20.00.
- Please quote Job Reference # 63532
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com .
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca