Senior Administrative Support - Complete
Current as of: February 6th, 2018
Id : 63543
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laurie at 780-732-3887.
Are you a professional, outgoing, adaptable individual with experience providing support to c-suite staff? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in wherever you are needed? If you said yes to the above, and are open to temporary assignments with some of Edmonton’s leading organizations read on – we may have the job for you!
With south Edmonton as their home base, our real estate client requires a senior administrator to join their team for a 6-8 week temporary role. Reporting directly to the president, you will be tasked with providing support to the executive team, managers and department leads.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Creating, editing and proofreading documents and reports.
- Arranging travel and accommodations.
- Meeting preparation and minute taking.
- Calendar management.
- Answering incoming calls and acting as the front-end ambassador of the organization.
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies.
- Mail and courier control.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years experience providing senior level support.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Minute taking and calendar management experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Professional, confident self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Post secondary education is preferred.
- Experience working in a legal environment or providing accounting support is a bonus.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate in the range of $21.00 – 24.00 per hour.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 63543
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca