Senior Administrative Support - Complete
Current as of: January 8th, 2018
Id : 63153
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
Temporary Job Opportunity – Senior Administrative Support
Seeking an outstanding Senior Level Administrative Assistant for our downtown client.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide support to Executive Director and Management team.
- Coordinate and schedule numerous meetings.
- Prepare meeting packages and agenda’s.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Draft and type letters/documents; proofread and edit correspondence.
- Prepare and process expense claims according to policies.
- Complete hosting forms.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5 – 10 years of related experience.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong organization and time management.
Compensation and Benefits
- Min. $25.00 per hour.
Please quote Job Reference: 63153
Please submit your resume directly to Marilyn Chorney at email@example.com or call Marilyn directly at 780-944-0023.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca