Senior .NET Web Developer
Current as of: August 31st, 2018
Id : 64234
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our Calgary client is seeking an experienced Senior .NET Software Developer to join their team. This is a fast-paced environment with a wide variety of projects. The successful individual would have experience in an agile environment, comfortable working with product owners to build, refine, and enhance a suite of line-of-business web applications. You will work in building back-end APIs in .NET and create front-end experiences in Angular 6.
If you are an Intermediate/Senior Software Developer, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Design and develop new features across all application layers.
- Maintain and achieve performance standards.
- Research and pitch new technologies and ideas to support the business.
- Perform full life cycle feature development.
- Build, refine, and enhance web applications.
- Work collaboratively with the entire development team.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with C# .NET.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience developing responsive user interfaces.
- Experience with Knockout, Bootstrap, CSS, & SharePoint would be an asset.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
Please quote Job Reference #64234
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here