Software Test Developer - Complete
Current as of: August 7th, 2018
Id : 63964
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jayme Clark at email@example.com.
YYC – we are working with a Calgary client in search of a Software Test Developer!
The successful individual will be comfortable working in all aspects of software delivery with an emphasis on designing, developing, and maintaining the QA Automation framework and architecture.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Work closely with the development teams to understand the product architecture, function, intended user experience, and performance expectations.
- Develop documentation for test plans, results and reports.
- Design and develop software automated test frameworks and test suites
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Maintain a comprehensive awareness of the technology landscape and identify opportunities for future test suite enhancements.
- Design, develop, validate, maintain a QA automation framework and architecture.
- Automate test cases that are part of a continuous delivery workflow, while minimizing the need for manual test repetition.
- Guide other QA Analysts and development team to write effective automated tests that are reliable, repeatable and visible.
- Assist in UI experience testing as required.
- Ensure accurate test reports for internal and external audiences as required.
- Assist in mentoring and training of new staff as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to write both manual and automated tested cases.
- Experience with RESTful Web APIs.
- Experience in test automation within Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Services, WPF applications and JS/HTML browser-based applications.
- Familiarity with Selenium, ROBOT or other modern automation tools is also an asset.
- Familiarity of Agile software development methods.
- Familiarity with local and cloud virtualization methods.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be providedPlease quote Job Reference #63964
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jayme Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca