Team Lead, Invoicing
Current as of: June 28th, 2018
Id : 64138
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jennifer Dean
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean at email@example.com
Team Lead, Invoicing
Our client in Fort Mac is looking for a Team Lead, Invoicing to join their growing team! This is a 10-day fly in 10-day fly out role and the successful applicant must have site experience managing teams.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide training and coaching to all time entry staff on all time entry duties and ensure adequate cross training amongst staff.
- Ensure all procedures are being followed through frequent checks and balances.
- Delegate daily duties to on site time entry staff.
- Manage employee schedules and ensure staffing needs are met.
- Provide training and support to field supervision on timesheet processes or pay eligibilities.
- Enforce current procedures and hold staff accountable.
- Troubleshoot and take corrective actions.
- Daily audits and assigning team members to manage missing or incorrect entries.
- Analyze query data and maintain KPI’s.
- Track & File timesheet submittals.
- Create Field tickets.
- Run Work Order Validation checks.
- Balance daily time and ability to do gap audits.
- Attendance Checks – research and resolve attendance issues.
- Create/enter new hire orientation timesheets.
- Process/verify/balance weekly pay extras (ie: travel allowance during outages).
- Research and resolve pay queries.
- Process corrective entries, revisions or retro payment.
- Provide support to field supervision for any time entry related needs.
- Reference Daily Force Report for attendance verifications.
- Ensure adherence to all SOX controls.
- Maintain applicable tracking sheets.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Site experience.
- Management experience.
- Background in Accounting, Document Control and/or Project Coordination.
- Capable of working in high stress environments.
Compensation and Benefits
- Varies depending on experience!
Please quote Job Reference #64138
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here