Technical Account Manager
Current as of: January 25th, 2018
Id : 63559
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Kevin Pedersen
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com or call Kevin directly at 403 718 5077.
Our client is experiencing exceptional growth. Under vibrant management, this engineering company has grown through the recent downturn in the energy sector and is ready to take a place as a leading supplier of automation and downhole solutions to oil and gas producers. Focused on SCADA solutions and IoT applications, they are seeking a technical Account Manager to expand market share and support channel partners in representing exclusive lines as well as proprietary technology. If you have the enthusiasm along with a proven history of sales success in a similar field, then we should talk!
Based from Calgary, the Technical Account Manager will call on customers in Canada and into the United States. This is an opportunity to experience and contribute to the growth of this established company.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Execute sales strategy and achieve targets
- Provide technical consultation to clients in-field for all products
- Build up business on behalf of channel partners
- Build up contacts and prospects through referrals and networking
- Attend trade events and client functions
- Prepare presentations, reports and teaching materials as needed
- Update and maintain CRM records
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min.2 yr Diploma or equivalent (CET or Engineering degree an asset)
- 50% travel (Canada and U.S.)
- 5 years experience with demonstrated ability to meet sales targets in :
- Automation sales
- Plunger, gas lift or pumping unit sales
- Chemical services sales
- Applicants must currently be entitled to work in Canada
Compensation and Benefits
Please quote Job Reference #63559
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin directly at 403 718 5077
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca Apply Online Here