Administrative Assistant - Complete
Current as of: July 19th, 2019
Id : 65017
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : EDMONTON – SOUTH
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Lauren Strate
Please submit your resume directly to Lauren Strate at email@example.com or call Lauren directly at 780-944-1325.
Do you enjoy people and working in a busy office environment? Our client, a south-side accounting firm, requires a professional, detail oriented, can do spirited Hybrid Administrative Assistant with bookkeeping experience for their office.
Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and event details.
- Preparing correspondence, including complex written documents; establishing and maintaining a records management system.
- Developing and maintaining extensive knowledge of the various programs and departments, including knowledge of the policies and procedures.
- Liaising with other staff, departments and external clients.
- Ability to pivot.
- Other related administrative support.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a college diploma (2 years) preferably in office administration and book keeping, along with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience. Equivalencies will be considered
- Candidates with experience in a post will be given priority.
- Advanced training in Microsoft applications and accounting software are essential.
- Requires candidates to have a flexible schedule to attend meetings early in the morning and/or late at night.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good writing and proof reading skills.
- High level of professionalism, tact, discretion, and judgment working with sensitive and confidential matters.
- A collaborative approach to working in a team environment.
- Ability to manage changing priorities in a dynamic office environment.
- Arranging client meetings and lunches.
- Ordering and keeping inventory of office supplies.
- Distribution of incoming mail.
- Other related duties as required.
Salary for this position is $40,000 – $45,000 per year, based on experience. Benefit package provided after three months of employment.
Please quote Job Reference #65017
Please submit your resume directly to Lauren Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren directly at 780-944-1325
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca