Current as of: March 28th, 2019
Id : 64854
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : EDMONTON
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity to work in a unique office environment and with a company that has been thriving in Edmonton for over 75 years!
Our client, a busy funeral home who prides itself on service excellence, is looking for a mature, compassionate professional to provide administrative support.
If working in a fast paced, flexible and compassionate work environment where employees are like family is just what you are looking for, then apply now!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Scheduling appointments, answering incoming calls, recording and delivering messages.
- Greeting and directing our clients and visitors attending services.
- Maintaining and updating client files in an in-house computer program.
- Word processing and documentation.
- Responding to and directing email inquiries.
- Typing and proofing obituaries, submitting to relevant media.
- Uploading obituaries and photos to company website.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years administrative experience in a professional office environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Strong proofreading skills are required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential matters.
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional manner in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office products.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary range of $45,000-$50,000 plus per year; based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #64854
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca