Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: July 19th, 2019
Id : 64822
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Fantastic Opportunity for those looking for a challenge! If you want to be part of our downtown client’s strategic growth in Edmonton, then this is it!
The Executive Assistant contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively supporting the President.
If you are a confident self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, then we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Supporting top level Executive including calendar management and meeting coordination and scheduling.
- Coordinating international travel arrangements including preparation of itineraries and meeting agendas as required.
- Preparing various documents/reports/correspondence/meeting materials as required.
- Reviewing external and internal mail.
- Maintaining database of business and personal contacts.
- Preparing expense claims for the Executive office.
- Overseeing the facilities management/vendor management and management of office equipment and supplies.
- Assisting with implementation of office policies and procedures while identifying opportunities to streamline for efficiencies.
- Assisting with projects including relocation of business to Alberta.
- Other related tasks as they relate to day to day business operations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Executive Assistant.
- Extremely organized with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize quickly and effectively problem solve.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Exercise extreme attention to detail.
- Effectively and cost-efficiently source resources and solutions.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range to commensurate with experience and will be up to $70K-$75K plus per year; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefits package will also be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #64822
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca