Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: August 2nd, 2019
Id : 65134
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you live in South Edmonton or Nisku/Leduc and tired of the commute? Our client is adding to their team. If you are a seasoned Senior Executive Assistant and looking for a place to showcase your skills, then this might be just what you have been looking for!
Supporting a top-level executive, responsibilities include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Calendar management, meeting coordination and scheduling.
- Coordinating extensive international travel arrangements including preparation of itineraries, meeting agendas and expense claims.
- Preparing various documents/reports/correspondence/meeting materials as required.
- Prepare various meeting minutes across various time zones.
- Other related tasks as they relate to day to day business operations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Executive Assistant.
- Extremely organized with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize quickly and effectively problem solve.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Exercise extreme attention to detail.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range to commensurate with experience and will be up to $70K-$75Kplus per year; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefits package will also be provided.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #65134
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca