Executive Assistant/Office Administrator - Complete
Current as of: July 19th, 2019
Id : 64834
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Lauren Strate
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Lauren Strate at Lstrate@executrade.com.
We are currently recruiting for Executive Assistants in Edmonton
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Coordinate Executives schedules.
- Calendar management.
- Meeting coordination/schedule management.
- Document editing and proof reading.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Assist with office and paperwork organization.
- Occasionally run professional and personal errands (i.e. distributing gifts to industry contacts/friends.)
- Ad hoc duties filing, scanning, faxing, general office administration.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor; fluent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to be flexible and pivot when necessary.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 64834
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Lauren Strate at Lstrate@executrade.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca